I am attempting to use the virtual Methods of the dal but I am running into
this issue. Here's my code
db.define_table('Posts',
                db.Field('zipcode'),
                db.Field.Method('distance',lambda row, loc_zip=33333:abs(row
.zipcode-loc_zip))
                )

But I am running into the following error:
"AttributeError: type object 'Field' has no attribute 'Method'"
I am running
web2py™(2, 2, 1, datetime.datetime(2012, 10, 21, 16, 57, 4),
'stable')PythonPython
2.7.3: /home/yolo/python
Am I doing something wrong?  I looked into the web2py code and all I saw
the FieldVirtual method definitions( not Field.Virtual as described in the
book).
Am I using the wrong version?  Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.