> Also, is auth.wiki("_tag") a new feature? Does it replace the
auth.wiki("slug") argument or they are both supported?

Sorry for posting back, but I found that both auth.wiki(slug) and
auth.wiki(_widget) are supported. Since the arg and kwarg notation is
possible, and the former is a bit simpler, I would add it to the examples.

On missing parts, a further documentation might contain:

- Complete .wiki() signature
- Wiki model customization (resolve=False and extra fields) with examples
- Using and subclassing the Wiki class for advanced customizations