Thanks Anthony, using Spynner now:

import spynner

if __name__=='__main__':
    url = "http://angular.github.com/angular-phonecat/step-10/app/#/phones";
    browser = spynner.Browser()
    browser.create_webview(True)
    browser.load(url, load_timeout=60)
    print browser._get_html()
    # ^ Can pipe this to a file, POST it to my server or return it as a string
    browser.close()

Doubt I'll find a PaaS to run it though, so might need to run a server
on my desktop that gets pinged by my app on the cloud; then provides
the new HTML.

Do you think any of your others would run on a PaaS like Heroku or OpenShift?