Trunk.
However, just figured it out.
>From an earlier post, I added the following to models so that the wiki
tables were displayed in the Database Administration;
auth.wiki(resolve=False)

In my controller I added return auth.wiki(render='markmin', menugroups =
['wiki-editor','wiki-author']).

The models statement creates the auth.wiki, but menugroups was not defined
at that time, which is why I still see the Wiki menu.

I've added menugroups to the models auth.wiki call,  and it all works now !
 (or remove the auth.wiki call from models).

Thanks
Andrew W