yep. Benchmarks apart, if "reacts" in an evented way could be the only
thing working like that in Windows natively (a user a while ago posted in
this list a repackage of tornado called motor that worked very well too.
Sadly, not really largely supported).

I'm curious about the implications of running with multiprocessing in
Windows, I'd bet that is available only on Linux (thanks to the fork()
availability). But if this will be adopted by some percentage of
peoples.... well, I'll definitely look into that.