Thanks. Concerning saving the computed result, would that be another field
which saves the post in HTML and using that field when rendering pages? I
wouldn't think rendering markmin to HTML would be of an consequence on CPU
load. I think the complication involved in storing the same data in two
formats in the database as well as the database size would be something I'd
want to avoid.