Yes,

I only uses:

auth.settings.login_form=MyAuth(
   param1="value1",
   param2="value"
)

It's all, I never call and writes/update in the auth_user anywhere.

In gluon/tools.py login function, web2py check if they would use their
login form or from a central source (line 1955)

At line 2068 web2py determined that central authentication would be used.

At line 2075 web2py call: user =
self.get_or_create_user(table_user._filter_fields(cas_user))

At line 1724, within get_or_create_user function, after that web2py
determine that the user exists:

*update_keys = dict(registration_id=keys['registration_id']) #here is the
BUG*

I solved it with:

*update_keys = dict(registration_id=keys['registration_id'],
employee_id=keys['employee_id'])*

So, I think that we need to update the gluon/tools.py file, to improve the
update of external fields.