I'm using solidtable to pull a selection from a database and display that
selection (with the ability to edit the db entry) to the user.  I added an
extra column with the code:

extracolumns = [{'label': A('Edit', _href='#'),
                     'content': lambda row, rc: A('Edit', _href=
'display_database/%s' % row.id)}
                    ]

which calls the function using sqlform

def display_database():
    record = db.studentGrades(request.args(0)) or redirect(URL('back_home'))
    form = SQLFORM(db.studentGrades, record)
    if form.process().accepted:
        response.flash = 'Updated Student Record'
        redirect(URL(r=request, f='back_home'))
    elif form.errors:
        response.flash = 'Form has errors!'
    return dict(form=form)

It would be much easier for the user if they could click a "next" button to
scroll through the selection.  Is there functionality in sqlform or some
other way to allow users to scroll through only a selection within a
database?  So instead of returning to the solidtable view, the user could
just edit the next row in the database selection.

dp