> El miércoles, 9 de enero de 2013 13:13:51 UTC-3, Massimo Di Pierro
escribió:+1000 (I am bad at making videos)

Sorry for the repeated information, but: for PyConAr 2012, we've developed
an OS web2py app for storing and showing video streams (from local files or
remote streams) that provides slides and subtitle sincronization online.
Also supports .rst subtitle file inport/export. It needs improvements
(specially css/layout), but it's fully functional. In fact, "Web
development should be Easy" was posted there and I'm in the process of
translating it (just could translate a couple of lines though). Note that
any registered web user can edit it's own subtitles and it supports
multiple languages.

It's accessible from here: http://ar.pycon.org/video2py
And the complete source code is at http://code.google.com/p/video2py
For any issue/patch/comment please use the project page.