I'm looking at this snippet from routes.example.py:

routes_app = ((r'/(?P<app>welcome|admin|app)\b.*', r'\g<app>'),
              (r'(.*)', r'myapp'),
              (r'/?(.*)', r'myapp'))

I'm not very good at re syntax, but I assume <app> is part of the re
expression and I don't change it, but I would change app to be the name of
my "otherapp", and I would change myapp to be "myotherapp".

This is what I have  (I only have one app: init)  I think I may be doubling
up between line 1 and the others.

routes_app = ((r'/(?P<app>admin|init)\b.*', r'\g<app>'),

Do I need to put something in:
BASE = ''  # optonal prefix for incoming URLs
such as the domain name ?

If I fill in routes_app, do I then need to have a separate routes.py for
each of the applications in their respective application folder ?

Thanks

Andrew W