Hi,

As part of my library, I have a module which I use to wrap some web2py
components. Let's say I have simple.py:

from gluon.html import B

def my_b(txt):
    return B(txt)

To successfully import this module, my pwd needs to be the directory where
web2py is installed. Otherwise I get the following error:

>>> import web2pys.simple
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/my/modules/web2pys/simple.py", line 1, in <module>
    from gluon.html import B
ImportError: No module named gluon.html

This means that my application is running fine whenever I run it with with
built in Rockett server (python web2py.py), but serving with apache via
mod_wsgi does not work. I set the python path in mod_wsgi, so that my
modules can be found:

WSGIDaemonProcess web2py-https user=www-data group=www-data display-name=%{
GROUP} python-path=/my/modules

But no idea how make gluon accessible to mod_wsgi.

How can I "install" web2py in my system, so that gluon components can be
imported normally, like any other python package?

Thanks,
Daniel