No imports in the code-area profiled. Also, I am testing some requests, but
the time I am measuring is the time spent in the code-area that I have
provided. That is, in the define tables code. The controllers are of course
making use of the table definitions later, but that is not what I am
measuring.

I have put a "print time.time()" before and after the "define tables" code.
So no controller is involved in my measurements.