The problem is that with the current approach i set the title field but i
have not found yer the possibility to render it :-(

Looking to the code a very dirty but working workaround is to unset the
current.request.extension. get the wiki and set extension as before. In
this way i get all fields see gluon/tools.py:5090-5107. I think that we
just need to change a little bit the current read.

Paolo