To elaborate on title:  I have a simple web2py app, from which I can insert
records into a particular table (using a smart grid, or from within a
controller), but trying to do so with the app posted to GAE, it fails (for
either method).  Operations using other tables work fine.  I believe it has
to do with the table's schema having been modified from the original
version posted to GAE; the field it is complaining about didn't used to
exist.  The table used to show up as one of the Entities, with the
problematic field not showing as a Property; now the Entity doesn't even
appear.

I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.