I'm trying to get a quick crud interface up for a large number of tables.
The default controller data method is decorated with
auth.requires_signature() which I don't understand. I could not get past
'not authorized' with it.

I changed it to auth.requires_login() and added a 'create', 'read',
'update', 'select' and 'delete' method for every table I wanted access to.

dbadmin_group_id = db(db.auth_group.role ==
'dbadmin').select().first().idfor table_name in db.tables():
    for crud_name in ['create', 'read', 'update', 'delete', 'select']:
        db.auth_permission.update_or_insert(group_id = dbadmin_group_id,
                                            name = crud_name,
                                            table_name = table_name)

It now works if I use the auth.requires_login() decorator but it still
fails if I use the auth.requires_signature() decorator.

What do I have to do to get the auth.requires_signature() decorator to work
and should I care?