AFAIK you could store the tickets in the db or coping the files and
open them locally (maybe in another web2py instance)
Code traces will go to your web server logging facility (if any).
If you cannot access that, you could create a temp file and write the
logs there.
For more advanced methods, please check also the python logging module.

Best regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com