Hi Niphlod, I don't know very well which header I have to set, can you give
me an example?
The 304 is sent by the server to the user accordingly to the user's
request.
Given that, If my upload file as a modified_on field I can actually
understand if I have to return the whole file (http: 200) or a 304.
Is it correct?
If yes, I would propose to implement something like that for download():
if the field as the modified_on field we can decide between 200/304, is the
field doesn't have the modified_on field we return always a 200.

 Paolo