db.define_table( 'event', ("info", 'list:string', default=[]) )

events=db(db.event.info.contains( ['red', 'blue'] )).select() - returns
events if 'Red' or 'Blue' in event.info. But I need case sensitive cross
search of two lists.

In the book it says that .like has case_sensitive=True option.
But .contains has not. And .like does not work with lists as argument, so I
can not use it either.