Yep.  Before the CodeMirror error its also giving:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token :
the error is pointing to codemirror.js line 1523 which is showing up as
this.

1517 function TextMarker() { this.set = []; }
1518 TextMarker.prototype.clear = operation(function() {
1519 var min = Infinity, max = -Infinity;
1520 for (var i = 0, e = this.set.length; i < e; ++i) {
1521 var line = this.set[i], mk = line.marked;
1522 if (!mk || !n result;
1523 } : function(string){return string.split(/\r\n?|\n/);};
1524 CodeMirror.splitLines = splitLines;