Hey Thanks Massimo!

I didn't notice that one, sorry! I have to be careful, I know. I'll try to
rule out (or measure) all possible moving parts. I fell in love with DAL
therefore I took web2py to my agenda to do in 2013 in the first place. All
"other" features has stunned me ever since I've moved to other parts of
web2py :)