Thank you - the breadcrumb now displays the field Label but I found another
issue with the breadcrumbs ...

I start with an action "manage_owners" that returns a smartgrid for
t_owner.  If I select the View button for the first owner, e.g. "Joe", I
get the following link:

/playground/default/manage_owners/t_owner/view/t_owner/1

with the breadcrumb "Owners" (that probably should be "Owners>Joe").

If I instead select the link for Dogs for the owner in the smartgrid and
then select the link for Owner in the row for a Dog, I get the following
link for the same Owner as above:

/playground/default/manage_owners/t_owner/t_dog.f_owner/1/view/t_owner/1

with a misleading breadcrumb "Owners>Joe>Dogs for Owner" while viewing the
same form for the Owner as above.