On Wednesday, 6 February 2013 23:13:31 UTC+11, Tim Richardson wrote:

> On Wednesday, 6 February 2013 02:46:57 UTC+11, Leonel Câmara wrote:
>>
>> Yes it exists, independently what I want is to stop and relaunch the
>> process when the webserver reboots.
>

> Why?

I'm a bit confused. A server is a machine which reboots, a webserver like
apache is a process which can restart.
It's my belief that you don't need to restart the scheduler just because
the web server restarts.
If you want to make sure the scheduler is running if your host reboots
their server, then you should contact them.
My linux shared hosting offers cron.
I also have an ec2 virtual machine running Ubuntu server; in that case, I
suppose I would add the scheduler to the rc.local start scripts, although I
haven't done either yet since I so far only have the scheduler on a windows
deployment.