Okay, GitHub maintenance has ended.

That pull-request isn't for a server; it's for a consumer.

I'm building—and have just about finished—an OAuth2 server (provider)
for web2py.

To put it simply:

We currently consume Facebook to grab facebook user details and whatnot

With my package we will be able to expose our data for other people to
consume; in the same way other people consume Facebook.

Anyway, it's very close to completion. Have a handful of [found] bugs left.

Also fixed that db problem with a rather elegant decorator; but it's
still nowhere near how I'd like it to be.