Ok, was coming from postgres, I have to double quote it in order to get
postgres respect upper cases.

With :
SELECT field AS Field FROM ...

Postgres return field

With SELECT field AS "Field" FROM ...

Postgres return Field

May be it is my SQL that was bad at the start, standard SQL may required
double quotes for AS...

Thanks

Richard

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com