Thank you for your response but I finally figured out the problem.

To make RPC calls it seems that user needs to be authenticated on
Dreamhost, so when I login with my app:

> user:pass@*www.*app.dreamhost.com/app/default/call/jsonrpc

 Another important thing to remember is that without the www. none of the
calls seem to work, or some forwarding is going with dreamhost(not sure if
its a bug of a config problem).

Now one of the other reasons I was having session issues is because the
simplejsonrpc doesn't actually keep track of the session cookie.

Thankfully the android-json-rpc <http://code.google.com/p/android-json-rpc/>
has
session transport capabilities.

I managed to get session by manually sending the HTTP headers and payload
with the session cookie.
But I would really like to have session capabilities, as my (client)
programs are going to need them. I have been scavenging all around but have
not been able to find a library that supports it.

I was going to give programming it a shot, but I kinda would like some
direction on how I should implement it. Also I haven't used Mixins before
so I am going to have to play with those.

Thanks.