Hello,

I have created a grid with SQLFORM but the grid shows the country id
instead of the country name. The form shows the name as expected but the
grid does not. However, if I use 'reference country' it does but then I
cannot leave the country empty in the account. Is there an easy way, other
than using a join in the grid query, to show the country name in the grid?

Here are the table definitions:
db.define_table('country',
    Field('code', unique=True, required=True),
    Field('name', required=True),
    auth.signature,
    format='%(name)s'
)
db.define_table('account',
    Field('account_owner','reference auth_user'),
    Field('account_name'),
    Field('billing_country', requires=IS_EMPTY_OR(IS_IN_DB(db,db.country.id,
'%(name)s'))),
    format='%(account_name)s',
)

Even when using the following it does not show the country name.
    Field('shipping_country','reference country',requires=IS_EMPTY_OR(
IS_IN_DB(db, db.country.id,'%(name)s'), null=None)),

I appreciate your help.

Regards, Edwin.