You can use any user email as long as you put the user in one of the w2a_root
or w2a_manager groups:

   -

   If a user is in the w2a_root group then it has full rights including
   adding permissions or changing the groups of other users.
   -

   If a user is in the w2a_manager group then it has all permissions for
   all tables except auth tables (no changing permissions for other users).

So you must create at least one of the groups and add a membership for a
user to that group. You can do that via old admin or in the shell.

-rif

sâmbătă, 16 februarie 2013, 17:04:17 UTC+2, MJo a scris: