On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Andriy <unhappyhardc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Right now I`m trying to host on my own windows server. On Rocket and
> CherryPy I have problems with some pages not loading static images and
> "hanging" in Opera (other users report problems with Chrome, but at the same
> time I have no problems with IE or Firefox). I can not figure out whats the
> problem...

Do you have a lot of static content - css, js, images in that pages?

You are probably suffering a DOS attack from the browser.
if you are using http1.1 keep alive connections, the browser can be opening
two many parallel connection, exhausting your threads number and not closing
those connections.

You can try two things at least, one at a time, and see if you see differences:

- Try to force a connection close with the HTTP header "Connection: close"
- Try to increase the numbers of threads of the web server (here you
can increase
 by a factor of 10 or more)

Anyway this is just guessing...

Ricardo