There doesn't seem to be any mention of what to do for python 2.7 in the
app.yaml file.  Their example looks different than the app.yaml file that
comes with the latest web2py, I don't see anything on using
gaehandler.wsgiapp.  Should I only be using python 2.5 and gaehandler.py?
Still not clear if I need to write these files myself, they do not come
with web2py so I assume I do?  Maybe?