Hi,
I have a question regarding multiple events on single click of button , i
want to submit my form and also popup the fancybox by clicking a simple
button ,
here i have my code....
*MY Button in HTML*
onclick="javascript:SubmitFancy()"
*
*MY JS*
script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){
function SubmitFancy(){
document.SubmitForm.submit();
$('#button-close-admission').fancybox({
'overlayShow': true,
'scrolling': 'no'
});
}
 });
</script>
This form is actually just updating database that means its submitting my
data in databases, but after that fancybox is not appearing.
i hope my question is clear enough in addition i can also provide my *.py *code
as well.
Thanks
Waqas Iqbal