Hi, i'm getting mad using facebook.py, I cannot get it work.

Anyway, I have almost been able of using your facebook.py, but I am using
Google App Engine, so urllib doens't work there. Web2py book suggest using
fetch instead of urllib for GAE:
http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/14#Fetching-an-external-URL

Anyway as at this moment I only use uid I have commented access_token use
of urllib. Anyway thanks for your work and help