Hi,

I'm using auth.wiki() to document my app, and am failing to understand how it interacts with the menu.

I've defined my wiki, and added it to the menu as I would any other function. However, when I access it, both the menu defined /within/ the wiki and the wiki menu itself appear in the menu after the "help" option.

That's fine, except that my original link to the wiki is redundant - what is the intended way (if any) to add the wiki menu as an item in the web2py menu?

The book says "Mind that the menu is appended to response.menu. It does not replace it. The [wiki] menu item with service functions is added automatically.", and this works perfectly when you are in the wiki - my issue is how to get the wiki into the top-level menu in the rest of the site.

--

Regards,

PhilK

'a bell is a cup...until it is struck'