It seems that the problem is because I run two web2py instances.
One runs on domain.com and the other is on testing.domain.com.

When I turn off testing instance, everything works as it should. With
testing instance turned on, production instance fails.

So... Can someone help me configure two web2py instances on the same port?
Domains are different.

I'm using apache virtual hosts.

Marin

Dana subota, 2. ožujka 2013. 20:55:17 UTC+1, korisnik Marin Pranjić napisao
je: