Hi,

I defined an table in models with an field with type reference db.t_abc
later I changed the models file so that type is reference db.t_def

I reloaded the page and everything seams to be fine but now when using the
app I noticed that MySQL's table definition is not updated.

What would be the correct way of doing this? The app is still in
development so database is quite empty. So no problem to loose the
connection between the tables.

Kenneth