yep, books sends out headers expiring at midnight UTC (~30 minutes from
now).
If Massimo just updated the book and you have hit a page some time ago,
you're seeing the cached version.
Hit CTRL+R to refresh the browser cache and 5.0 should be returned.

PS: finally we have gzipped content available (I guess kindly offered by
the new instance on pythonanywere)!!