I'm not sure where the issue comes but here's the thing.
I did some modifications to some plugins that uses a modal in forms.
Here's the plugin code:

# In models/db.py

db.define_table('Area',
Field('nombre', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
format="%(nombre)s"
)

db.define_table('Docente',
Field('nombre', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
Field('id_area', db.Area),
format="%(nombre)s"
)

# In controller/default.py

def index():
from plugins import formModal
modal = formModal('boton',
'Agregar Registro Iniciador',
'Agregue un Iniciador',
_crud=crud)
db.Docente.id_area.comment = modal.create(db.Docente.id_area)
form = SQLFORM(db.Docente)
if form.accepts(request.vars, session):
response.flash = "Se agregó un nuevo expediente"
elif form.errors:
response.flash = "Check form"
return dict(form=form)

# In views/default/index.html

{{left_sidebar_enabled=True}}
{{extend 'layout.html'}}

{{=form}}

# In modules/plugins.py

There's a file attached

Now, everything's works fine, or at least in Mozilla Firefox but when I try
to see it on Chromium it doesn't work as excpected

Any suggestions?, thanks in advance!