Hi! I am completely newbie in web2py and I'm my first application with it

Today  I discovered that after some changes in model in my application
(uses sqlite) web2py hangs!

Web2py  - newest version
System: Windows x64

It
 * it does not respond to WebBrowser requests. There is just no answer to
any request. Browser waiting for page to load for hours.
 * its not even reacting to web2py server application buttons and later
shows as "Not responding". So the only possibility is to kill it

At this point I restarted it twice and its started to work and, at least,
show Tickets. But theese hangups really worry me :(