Thanks a lot for pointing me the way, now is working

I am a beginner in web2py & GAE and I didn't know anything about
index.yaml. I was developing locally with web2py and uploading directly to
GAE (in the beginning I used locally GAE, but later I skipped this step).
So index.yaml was not being generated. Now is generated and working
properly.

Really, thanks a lot for your help