The builit-in wiki despite the misleading name, is kind of a CMS. You have
pages. Pages have attachements. Pages have permissions. Attachments inherit
permissions. If you think of a page as a folder, this is a CMS lite. ;-)

There is InstantPress, there is movu.ca and there is w2cms
(https://github.com/mdipierro/w2cms experimental to be revived).