not the export file,  I meant to suppress its display to the user like:

John's projects

   - feed the dog
   - water the garden
   - mow the lawn

Sues' projects

   - vacuum the house
   - wash the dishes

right now it comes out like this

John's projects   feed the dog
John's projects   water the garden
John's projects   mow the lawn
Sues' projects    vacuum the house
Sues' projects    wash the dishes

I want "John's projects" and "Sue's projects" to appear to the user only
once as in the top example.

thanks,

Alex