My bad. Never looked closely :(

Than my guess is that the scheduler is exec the task at some point after
the next run time and the actual running time is a base of the next run
time not the original (first) intended run time.

2013. március 25., hétfő 16:42:04 UTC+1 időpontban Paolo valleri a
következőt írta:

> Accordingly to the book
> http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/04?search=scheduler#Scheduler-(experimental)
> It doesn't start when the previous task ends but when the previous task
> starts instead.
>
>  Paolo
>

> 2013/3/25 szimszon <szim...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
>
>> I think the period starts as the last execution ends.
>>
>> Sometimes I miss the feature to start the task exactly at fixed interval
>> rater than fixed interval starting after the last run ends but I can live
>> without it. :) It's a great tool anyway :-D
>>
>> 2013. március 25., hétfő 16:23:56 UTC+1 időpontban Paolo valleri a
>> következőt írta:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> I started to use scheduler. I've created a simple starting example task:
>>> https://github.com/ilvalle/**scapp/blob/master/models/**scheduler.py<https://github.com/ilvalle/scapp/blob/master/models/scheduler.py>
>>> and with the great niphlod's plugin cs_monitor_plugin I created an
>>> initial repetitive task.
>>> However, although I set repeats: 0 and period: 300, tasks are not
>>> repeated as expected exactly every 300s. The first five tasks were executed
>>> at:
>>> 2013-03-25 15:34:43
>>> 2013-03-25 15:40:48
>>> 2013-03-25 15:46:52