Pretty neat, one issue. Clicking the 'back' button on the scroller causes
the 'try it' button to bounce off the right side then plop back in the
proper place. Also, it does not reset the scrolling timer, so if you click
'back' before it's going to switch to the next one, it goes back then
immediately goes to the next item.

Also, the feature item 'Software Livre' isn't translated. Neither is
'Documentacao' (I assume that means 'documentation').