Hi guys !
I am new to web2py and I want to make a simple scheduler which could
implement the following tasks:
1.Schedule events/tasks
2.Marking tasks as done.
3.Views to view tasks/events for this day/week/month (default by day)
4.Multiple users can register and make an account on the website to use
it.A user can view only his own events and not others.
5.Admin interface to add standard events to all/specific section of users(
such as "National holdicay " etc.)

I have added some tables for events :

db = DAL("sqlite://storage.sqlite")

from gluon.tools import *

crud = Crud(db)
auth = Auth(db)
auth.define_tables(username=True)

db.define_table('events',

    Field('ev_name','string' ,label="Event Name"),
    Field('ev_desc','string',label="Event Description"),
    Field('ev_date','date',label="Event Date"))

db.define_table('tasks',
    Field('t_name','string',label="Task Name"),
    Field('t_desc','string',label="Task Description"),
    Field('t_date','date',label="Task Date"),
    Field('t_time','time',label="Task Time")
    )

I have implemented 2 buttons in my index page Event+ and Task+. I have done
some simple navigation buttons too..
I need to make a Month View and a day view for these events and Tasks with
day view as default. I cant get any idea how to do it.. so please help me
out