Hello everybody,

I'm using auth.wiki() in my simple app. Now I have 2 user records, the
first user is in groups of "user_1" and "wiki-editor", the other user is in
group of "CommonUser". What I understand is according to autho.wiki()
settings, the "*[wiki]*" menu will only be exposed to "user_1" and
"wiki-editor". Now when i loggin with role of "CommonUser" I can still see
the "*[wiki]*" but when clicking any function it gives "401 UNAUTHORIZED"
error (which should be so).

How to hide "*[wiki]*" from non-wiki-editor users in my case?

Thanks for any reply.

Spring