> I've going through the web2py group trying various keywords but didn't
> find a clear answer: in the pages of auth.wiki, how can I query and display
> tables defined in db.py? Or, more importantly is this possible. Accordingly
> to the introduction of auth.wiki it sounds like a Swiss knife that handles
> a lot of needs, so I believe there is a simple way out. It would be
> wonderful if it can be achieved with Markmin just embedding youtube video.

AFAIK, there's no support for simple db queries within markmin code. This
can be achieved by using custom markup and using the extra MARKMIN function
argument as documented in the book (in "The Views"), but it would require
building a custom wiki without the auth.wiki shortcut, and overriding the
class markmin parser or a similar workaround.

I think this will be suported after adding the wiki settings feature, as
noted in another post (in roadmap).