I was wondering if there is anything such as a "Go-Live Checklist" for W2P
apps. Like things you want to check before you go live, or optimizations
you can enable once your 'development' phase is done.

For example:

1. Disable migrations
2. Enable 'lazy tables'
3. Enable DB Cache on queries
4. Add @cache decorator to cacheable views.
5. Add session.forget for methods which don't use the session object.
6. Enable connection pooling depending on the database.

Anyone have ideas on what to add to (or change in) the checklist? I
understand that not all developers can enable all optimizations, and you
should go through and test everything after you've "optimized" to make sure
the site still functions, but having this checklist as like a
pre-go-live-check might be a good thing to have for those of us who are
less experienced at deployments.