> Isn't there a way to put images using links from other storage websites in
> the form? Because I'm not going to be the only administrating the site and
> they won't know how to work with the thing in that first link

I think that you could use the new builtin wiki for allowing content
management. You would still have to implement your own code for adding html
with a wysiwyg, (I don't think it ships with the wiki feature). The wiki is
also documented in the book here

http://www.web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/03?search=auth.wiki#The-built-in-web2py-wiki

On the othe hand, If you plan to use a classic cms (i.e. letting users add
and modify their own text and different media types), there are various
ready to use apps that do it for you. If you type cms in the group search
box, you'll find a lot of useful information on those apps. Two of them are
Instant Press and Movuca (although Movuca is intended as a complete social
network rather than a simple content management application). Also, there's
a new web2py cms project recently announced in this group.