Hi,

i have a problem.

In my models/db.py file i have this code:

auth.settings.extra_fields['auth_user'] = [Field('deleted', 'boolean',
default=False),
                                           Field('company_id', 'reference
companies', requires=IS_IN_DB(db,db.companies.id))]

In my models/companies/comanies.py file i have:

db.define_table('companies',
                Field('name', 'string',
                      required=True,
                      requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY(),
                      label=LABEL(T("Naziv"), _for="companies_name")),
                Field('url_sufix', 'string',
                      required=True,
                      requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY(),
                      unique=True,
                      label=LABEL(T("Url-sufix"), _for="companies_url_sufix"
)),
                Field('logo', 'upload',
                      label=LABEL(T("Logo"), _for="companies_logo")),
                Field('deleted', 'boolean'))

I am receiving an error saying:
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> 'DAL' object has no attribute 'companies'

What is wrong?