You need to contact your system administrator. Usually those kind of
accounts (/~username) are for static files only. You can make a static file
that redirects to your own machine running web2py or they can change the
.htaccess config for you. Whether they will host web2py for you or not is a
policy issue. Probably they will not. I suggest you host it on
pythonanywhere.com (free account) and redirect from (
web.iiit.ac.in/~aabhas.majumdar).