Hi.  I have web2py installed on webfaction as my production server.
I followed the web2py documentation on it's scheduler function and built an
app where everything works as anticipated. (very cool!)

In order to run the scheduler though I need to SSH into the server and run
this command:
"python ~/webapps/web2py/web2py/web2py.py -K statecouncil"

All is well as long as I maintain my SSH session, but (obviously) when I
close that session, the above command no longer runs anymore. How can I
keep that command running at all times?  Is there a tutorial for installing
the scheduler as a service on webfaction that is not depended on my
personal computer being connected for it to run?

Thanks!